The Founder's Story

Thursday 3 September 2015



So about a year ago I shot an interview however the interview was never published, I came across it again today whilst I was clearing my laptop. I was at odds on whether I should share it with you guys or not to because despite how “deep” I act sometimes I can be as superficial and as vain as the next teenager. So I am thinking “girl, your eyebrows were looking a bit crazy that day and the weave was not fresh” (haha).  However something inside me told me I have to, so here goes.

I also felt maybe I should not share the interview because a lot has changed but then again change is good. Looking at this interview I have seen just how much I have achieved this year alone, it seems like a lifetime since we shot this.




For starters my shona is better, it’s not quite the yet but I am practising and am alot better than I was a year ago. My spelling is dreadful and I’m sure I insult people unknowingly but they say “better late than never” (haha).

 L’Noir Magazine has been re-branded to Korrine Online and it has really taken off. Journalism and media has always been a passion of mine, and it’s great to be finally recognised for it.

I have always wanted to be a positive member of the Zimbabwean community and help people get opportunities and inspire people and I am doing that. I have to say that’s the achievement I am most proud off. When people all over the world message me telling me “I am doing them proud” or that I “inspire them” it lets me know I am on right path.  Hopefully this will inspire someone in the slightest to follow their dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs