Tanaka Jack: Positivity is Contagious

Saturday 5 September 2015




Tanaka Jack is a Nurse residing in Leicester. She shares a piece about how a positive attitude is the key to success.
 'Inspiration' - [noun] "the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially something creative".  
I personally don't find myself to be an inspirational person but a character who radiates positive energy to all aspects of life. Positive energy is contagious which in turn causes people to gravitate towards you. People want to feel positivity whenever they can and once an individual maintains positivity they are able to accomplish things beyond their own capacity.

 I'm an only child from a single parent home. I lost my father when I was still a child. My mother is my inspiration, because even in the darkest circumstances my mother illuminates and shines. She sticks out from the crowd and brings endless joy. Life is a continuous journey and my mother has helped me to realise that you can either lead your life in such a positive light, with a positive attitude and drive where you in turn gravitate towards enlightenment and love or you can do the opposite were negativity and hostility hold your mind. 

Furthermore, she showed that I have no limitations and that I am a being with infinite potential and that my life is my own responsibility. Freeing your mind is a beautiful space to be in as it allows for more positive thoughts and vibrations to flow in and through you.  
I've been going to the gym for about 6months now. The gym has showed me how powerful my mind actually is, it's all mind over matter. This temple of a body every person has been blessed with is capable of far more than what the mind can conceive. Being able to lift weights that are the same weight as my own body weight or more is something I never thought possible. This has shown me that I am mentally and physically stronger than I actually gave myself credit for. Therefore, I should always cease to push or test myself both mentally and physically everyday in everything I do. 
Remember it's mind over matter! Go out and flourish. 
As Earl Nightingale said, "What the mind can conceive and believe the mind can achieve".
By Tanaka Jack Salifu 

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting article.How could I get in touch with the author?

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs