Michelle: They say I'm his next baby mama

Saturday 5 September 2015



Michelle is a Zimbabwean residing in Luton. She is a young woman hoping to empower you with Self Love. She shares her thoughts on the esteem issues Zimbabwean women face everyday.
They say you're too skinny for a black girl
They say you have to many scars on your face
The say you need curves
They say the way I dress is provocative
They say I just go from one man to another
They say I'm his next baby mama
But what they have forgotten I'm a woman
I struggle with my weight
The scares on my face are the one he gave me
I don't have those curves because this is my shape
I dress this way to get his attention
I don't want to be jumping from one man to another it's just that I'm looking for love
My self esteem is so low I feel like if I have his child he will love me even more
They forget that I am woman
Lost,broken,abused and scared to be alone . 
My prayer is to a woman who feels like this everyday Love yourself as God loves you. Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

By Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs