Ivy Bennett: She Taught Me to Pray

Friday 4 September 2015



Miss Zimbabwe UK, first princess Ivy Bennett shares how her mother taught her to pray and helped her find her faith

She is a mother,father ,aunt ,friend and my mentor actually she is everything.
 She taught me to pray at the age of 5 .We had our place of prayer that we used to go and pray together 6pm. When I grew up I realised she went there to pray 6am, midnight and 6pm.
She taught me that The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Knowledge. 
 I am happy she introduced God to me at an early age.This woman I call my mother makes me feel special though at times I'm mad at her hahaha at the end of the day all she wants is for me to succeed in every thing. 
When I'm struggling she's there to push me. giving up does not exist in her world ,she is the one who molded me to be the person I am. 
I may not be a perfect child but I promise to good in your eyes
I love her to bits.
Smile if you have a  mother or a woman you call a mother in your life
By Ivy Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs